Free curbside pick-up is available at our Plano, TX candle studio. Please contact us to schedule your pick-up!
Orders are typically ready within 2-4 days after the order is placed. If you require expedited services, please contact us at 844.377.3643.
| ORDER SUB-TOTAL SHIPPING FEE
$0 - 24.99 $ 8.00
$25.00 - 49.99 $10.00
$50.00 - 74.99 $12.00
$75.00 - 99.00 $15.00
$100 or more FREE
The above shipping rates apply to ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only.
Free ground shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
US DOT Regulations require that our home fragrances and diffuser products are shipped via ground delivery. If your order contains any diffuser oils, expedited shipping is not an option.
Summer Months - Additional Fee - During the months of July - September, there is an additional cold pack fee of $5.00 added to each order to help ensure that your candles arrive safely.
As with all candles, the first burn is the most important. For maximum usage, the first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This process insures that the candle will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. This will also allow a clean and efficient burning cycle and prevent tunneling.
To prevent a layer of wax that forms around the outside of the jar, allow a complete melt pool across the top of the candle. Burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example, burn a 3 inch in diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.
Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before first burn. To prevent soot, keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, extinguish the candle, let it cool, and trim the wick before re-lighting. Extinguishing candles with a candle snuffer instead of blowing them out can also help prevent soot. See our candle snuffers.
- Remove all packaging from and around the candle. Do not light the candle in the gift box or near the gift box.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, draperies, books, paper, clothing, plants, flammable materials, etc.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and soot.
- Candle container and wax will become hot when in use. Do not move a lit candle.
- Do not move the candle until extinguished, cooled and re-solidified.
- DISCONTINUE USE AND DISCARD candle when 1/2 inch of candle wax remains. This may prevent possible heat damage to the counter surface and also breakage of the glass container.
- Do not allow the flame to directly touch the sides of the glass container. Keeping wicks maintained will help with this.
- Place candles on a stable, protected, heat resistant dry surface. Do not burn candles on glass top surfaces.
- Extinguish the candle if the jar becomes excessively hot.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Keep wax pool free from trimmed wick debris at all times.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Always follow burning instructions on any and all candles.
For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page at https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/